How to Sponsor & Advertise (Horseshoes-related Businesses)

Need to know how to do something on this forum? Look Here; Ask Here.
HSLegend
Site Admin
Site Admin

How to Sponsor & Advertise (Horseshoes-related Businesses)

Post#1 » Wed Jul 03, 2013 5:59 pm

Horseshoe America Forum can direct business to you! Web traffic here can provide you with thousands page impressions per month including "quality" links that can boost your search engine ratings.

Becoming a sponsor allows businesses to advertise here. Advertising is an excellent way for businesses to sell their products, whether it be from game sales distributors, or product manufactures. Visitors who come to Horseshoe America are searching for Horseshoe Pitching related information making them your #1 demographic for Horseshoes and Horseshoe related products. Horseshoe America Forum can get you noticed!

Currently sponsorship ads are being negotiated through product trade offers that will in turn not only benefit you, but also benefit the forum's users as giveaways. We reserve the right to reject any advertiser for any reason. Limited advertising space available. Don't be left out!

If interested please contact: admin(a)horseshoeamerica.com or Private Message HSLegend
tbsup
I'm a Legend...if only in my own mind...

HSLegend
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: How to Sponsor & Advertise (Horseshoes-related Businesse

Post#2 » Wed Nov 13, 2013 7:20 pm

Just a reminder to any distributor or manufacturer, you can have your logo in a banner ad placed here on Horseshoe America to drive traffic to your online store while giving back to those who love this game through your sponsorship. tbsup
I'm a Legend...if only in my own mind...

Return to “Forum Guidelines, Help, and Tutorials”